Wallingford Community Hospital
Wallingford and District Cottage Hospital in Reading Road was opened in 1880. It became part of the NHS in 1948 under Reading and District Hospital Management Committee. Subsequently renamed Wallingford Community Hospital, it transferred to Oxfordshire Area Health Authority in 1974, Oxfordshire Health Authority in 1982 and subsequently Oxfordshire Primary Care Trust. It is now run by Oxford Health NHS Foundation Trust.
Records of Wallingford Community Hospital
Theatre register 1962-1969
Last updated: 14 November, 2018