Henley and District War Memorial Hospital
Harpsden Road, Henley on Thames. In 1919 the Mayor of Henley convened a public meeting to decide on a permanent war memorial and it was decided to build a hospital, which was opened on 3rd June 1923. With the coming of the NHS in 1948 it became part of Reading and District Hospital Management Committee. The hospital was closed in 1985 and subsequently the buildings were demolished.
Records of Henley and District War Memorial Hospital
- Minutes 1919-1969
- Admission registers 1974-1984
- Operations registers 1970-1974
Last updated: 14 November, 2018