East View, Stow on the Wold
This was originally Stow on the Wold Workhouse, erected in 1836. It was renovated on becoming a Public Assistance Institution in 1929. It became part of the NHS in 1948 as a geriatric hospital under the name East View. It was the responsibility of Banbury Hospital Management Committee.
Records of East View
See the records of Banbury and District Hospital Management Committee
Stow on the Wold Workhouse records are held at Gloucestershire Archives
Last updated: 14 November, 2018